Thank you for shopping at House 304!
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we accept returns of unused and undamaged items within 90 days of purchase.
All items must be shipped to House 304.
NOTE: Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Ship the items back to our address:
15268 Stony Creek Way
Noblesville, IN 46060
PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE INSIDE YOUR PACKAGE. IF NEEDED, EMAIL US AND WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH AN ADDITIONAL COPY OF YOUR INVOICE.
All items must be returned in their original condition with tags attached. Must be unworn, undamaged, and unwashed.
If any returns do not meet above requirements, your package will be shipped back to you at your expense and no credit will be issued. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items have any signs of wear, alteration, or damage.
- Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment used. Refunds to credit cards are applied immediately upon processing but may not appear on your billing statement for up to two billing cycles.
- Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- A return shipping label will be provided with the cost of shipping deducted from the total refund.
- If you have not received your refund in a timely manner, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to exchange an item, we suggest that you place a new order for the item you want before returning your original purchase. This will ensure that your exchange item is in stock. Once we receive your return, we will process a refund for the cost of the returned item and send you a confirmation email.
Cancellations on online orders may not be made after an order has been shipped. Once you receive a shipping confirmation, your order is deemed shipped.
Items damaged or defective may be returned at our expense by emailing email@example.com within 5 calendar days of delivery and following the instructions below:
- Damages must be reported to us prior to wearing the garment. Tags must still be attached.
- All reports must be made within 5 days of receiving your garment or it will not be accepted.
- Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with a picture of the damaged/defective area.
- Please include your first and last name and order number in the email.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us at email@example.com.